Counsellor University Health Centre Jobs Vacancy in National University Singapore Queenstown
National University Singapore Queenstown urgently required following position for Counsellor University Health Centre. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Counsellor University Health Centre Jobs Vacancy in National University Singapore Queenstown Jobs Details:
Join us to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing:
- time-limited counselling for NUS students,
- crisis management/intervention,
- talks and workshops for the mental well-being of the NUS community.
- Masters degree in Counselling or Counselling Psychology
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- Able to work with students and staff of culturally diverse backgrounds
- Previous university counselling or crisis intervention experience would be an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English