Regional Tax Treasury Analyst Mnc Central Aws Jobs Vacancy in Manpower
Manpower urgently required following position for Regional Tax Treasury Analyst Mnc Central Aws. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Tax Treasury Analyst Mnc Central Aws Jobs Vacancy in Manpower Jobs Details:
• Monitor daily treasury position of regional entities.
• Ensure excess cash are properly invested / lent to HQ.
• Ensure foreign currency cash exposure is minimized.
• Ensure cash forecast is completed by regional entities on regular basis.
• Monitor hedging policy application.
• Monitor and manage regional cash pooling balance.
• Verify interest calculation sent by HQ and bank.
• Ensure that bank signatories are up to date and in line with treasury procedure.
• Assist with yearly bank facilities renewal.
• Assist with half monthly treasury reporting to HQ treasury department.
• Monthly reconciliation between treasury system and financial reporting system.
• Coordinate among banks, entities, regional office and HQ for banking and loan documents (e.g. bank’s KYC questionnaire, board resolutions for signing mandate, bank confirmation, intra-ASPAC loan agreements)
• Monitor receivables sale program.
• Monitor bank covenants to ensure our adherence.
• Bank guarantees matters.
• Internet banking administration and technical support to users.
• Involvement in yearly budget on balance sheet and cash flow statement checking.
• Assist with managing relationship with banks.
• Assist Regional Treasury & Tax Manager on tax matters such as:
• collecting and verifying tax data and information;
• carrying out tax research;
• monitor and manage tax compliance;
• managing relationship with tax consultants.
• Collect withholding tax receipts on brand royalty and dividends and send to HQ.
• at least 3 years of relevant experiences
• Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent
• Permanent position
• 5 days work week
• Salary: $4000 - $4500 + AWS + VB
• Regional Portfolio