Ndt Inspectors Utm Steel Hull Structural Jobs Vacancy in Marine Singapore
Marine Singapore urgently required following position for Ndt Inspectors Utm Steel Hull Structural. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ndt Inspectors Utm Steel Hull Structural Jobs Vacancy in Marine Singapore Jobs Details:
- Responsible to perform incoming, in-process and outgoing inspections according to specification and standards.
- Generate inspection & Test Plans and quality assurance plans to meet customer requirement.
- Prepare and compile all inspection reports after the completion of site inspections with the detailed drawings of the location of each inspection.
- Review and compile inspection delivery documents to ensure their completeness and accuracy.
- Liaise with Classification Societies and owners on various inspection activities.
- Implement and work in accordance with quality management system procedures
- Perform all other duties as required or assigned.
- GCE ‘O’/NITEC/Diploma holder in Engineering field with ASNT/PCN certification or its equivalent.
- No experience candidates in Polytechnic or ITE are highly encouraged to apply. Training in various aspects such as job planning, execution, documentation, client relationship management through to final completion of jobs and delivery.
- Those with hands on experience in welding inspection with CSWIP 3.1 or AWS-CWI certification/quality control activities will be a plus.
- At least 2 years working experience in Oil and Gas, fabrication, welding or shipyard environment. · Proficiency in MS Office application and AutoCad software.
- Good communication skills for understanding various specification.
- Meticulous and result orientated
- Ability to Multi-Task between projects and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Can work long hours and operationally ready as required.
- Overseas Travelling required.
- Open to Singaporeans only.