Senior Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Singapore
Allied Vision Technologies Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Financial Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Financial Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Allied Vision Technologies Singapore Jobs Details:
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for managing all aspects of the financial accounting for the Singapore location, including but not limited to, general ledger and journal entries, submission and management of GST, and reconciliations
- You ensure timely financial reporting for month end and year end and are responsible for timely communication of sensitive information to Director Finance and other interfaces
- You lead year-end activities by preparing audit schedules and financial information as requested by auditors
- You analyze financial data and create budgets, variance analysis, commentaries and financial statements
- You develop and maintain corporate accounting policies ensuring compliance with IFRS & local gap
- You develop best practices, policies and procedures to ensure proper internal controls for balance sheets and P&L
Your ideal qualifications:
- You have at least three years’ experience in a senior accounting role and a degree in accounting /ACCA or Diploma from a university
- You have experience in bookkeeping, GST and cash management and understand the local tax system, wages and salaries, and local commercial law
- You are creative, innovative and have the ability to jump-start new tasks and chart unknown territory
- You are empathetic, persistent, patient, reliable, and curious
- You have the ability to work in a international company by being highly integrated with the but also good collaboration with global team members and other departments
- You have strong communications skills in English and Chinese language for communication with the team in Germany and the team in China respectively
- You are willing to travel for business
Benefits:You will benefit from a variety of professional development options and have the opportunity to be involved in international projects. At our company, people of 15 different nationalities work closely together in five countries. For us, open-mindedness and tolerance pave the way to new ideas.
Do you have any questions?Learn more about your entry-level career opportunities at alliedvision.com/careers
Watch our video alliedvision.com/about-us