Manager Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Merit Medical Systems Inc Singapore
Merit Medical Systems Inc Singapore urgently required following position for Manager Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Merit Medical Systems Inc Singapore Jobs Details:
Plans, coordinates, control and manage all aspects of the Human Resources Department. Responsibilities include recruiting, hiring, orientation, training, compensation, benefits, labor regulations, affirmative action, employee relations, terminations, budget, communications and safety.
Provide HR business partnering support to Sales and Marketing, Asia.
Provide technical coaching and advise on building organizational and employee capability.
Building plant's capabilities and journey of workforce workplace excellence through building of high performing leaders and teams in a supportive environment.
Involved in the management of the security and cafeteria functions.
- Responsible for the development and continuous improvement to the staffing policy.
- Talent acquisition, talent retention strategies and implementation
- Responsible for reviewing internal and external pay equity through market salary survey data and make necessary recommendation to PLT.
- Align with Argon Athens, Texas on compensation and benefits strategy and cascade with localization wherever possible.
- Analyze the efficacy of total remuneration for job functions for the plant.
- Employee Relations, Culture Change and Transformation
- Act as a catalyst to propel the entire workforce towards the desired change and growth
- Partner with line managers and employees to manage transformation and change process by:
- Communicating rational for major changes and generate innovative ideas to facilitate the awareness, acceptance of change that leads to assessment on impact of change. Thereafter to help employees adapt to changes to ensure organization receives positive impact of such changes
- Support core values alignment by conducting behavioral coaching to align behaviors to core values
- Communicate core values to employees and drive change in behavior through innovative ways of encouraging positive behavior
- Understanding business needs, challenges and translate to design of programs to build organizational capabilities.
- Participate actively in plantwide projects to drive the engagement of employees at all levels.
- Lead the plant's holistic workplace health in support of the business continuity management.
- Perform all other relevant duties as assigned by immediate facilitator.
- Manage the spend budget for the HR Department.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by complying with all related safety regulations and environmental policies in the company i.e. the Factories Act, the Fire Precautions for Buildings, etc and actively contributing to improve work safety.
Close internal communication with all departments.
External liaison with statutory boards, consultants etc.
Degree in Human Resource Management with 6 years of relevant working experience
Must have the following competencies:
- Continuous and Versatile Learning
- Driving for Results
- Influencing Skills
- Customer Focus
- Organizational Agility
- Flexibility and Adaptability
Pleasant disposition, mature personality
Able to interact effectively with all level of employees
Light (< 10KG)Medium (10-25KG)Heavy (>25KG)
Generally Indoors / Generally Outdoors
- Handling toxic/noxious/flammable/combustible chemicals
- Handling bio-hazardous materials
Working at height ( >3meters) -- N/A
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled