Android Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Power
Singapore Power urgently required following position for Android Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Android Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Singapore Power Jobs Details:
Why Work for Us
We Power the Nation.
Make the most of your talents and develop products that can create impact on a national scale. We are an in-house software team, assembled to move with speed and deliver with quality.
We Build Reliable Solutions. For Customers, Company and Country.
You will be part of the Digital Technology Team and together, you will innovate, create, and deploy digital products that will empower more than 3,800 employees within SP Group and improve the quality of life for the 1.5 million commercial, industrial and residential customers that SP Group serves. We build solutions that enable sustainable high quality lifestyles and help consumers save energy and cost, as well as supporting national goals for a sustainable livable city.
Now, imagine the impact you can create.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and ship new mobile products
- Build high quality Android applications by writing clean and modular code
- Write functional and unit tests to ensure Android applications’ robustness and reliability
- Refactor generic features into common libraries for reuse across Android applications
- Monitor Android applications’ performance and tune accordingly for scalability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new Android technologies to improve development efficiency or code base
What You’ll Need
We are looking for Passion and Proficiency
- A passion to develop impactful solutions to solve real-world problems
- Strong CS fundamentals such as OOP and algorithms
- Experience in building Android apps and have published one or more Android apps
- Fluent in Java 7, Java 6, and Android Studio
- Experience in Open Source development
- Deep understanding of standard Android design patterns and RESTful API design