Vehicle Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Nutonomy Singapore
Nutonomy Singapore urgently required following position for Vehicle Systems Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vehicle Systems Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Nutonomy Singapore Jobs Details:
nuTonomy aims to be the first company in the world to launch an autonomous taxi system, and we are building up an awesome team to make this goal a reality. We are developing the first-of-its-kind complete solution for providing point-to-point mobility via large fleets of autonomous vehicles. This includes software for autonomous vehicles, smartphone-based ride hailing, fleet management, and teleoperation. The company's software has been tested extensively on public roads in the U.S. and Singapore. We offer a unique opportunity to work closely with experts from a wide array of backgrounds, to create ground-breaking technology with potential for huge impact. As a member of a fast-growing start-up, you will be able to make a large contribution to the final product. For more information about nuTonomy, visit: www.nutonomy.com ( http://www.nutonomy.com/ )
We are looking to add a talented Vehicle Systems Engineer to help define and implement nuTonomy’s autonomous vehicle (road-going car!). As a vehicle systems engineer, you will translate business goals into concrete subsystem requirements and specifications, as well as work to coordinate autonomous vehicle technology development across teams. You will bring experience in the full life cycle of cutting-edge, complex hardware/software systems, having touched parts or all of a product from early research and development through deployed system support.
What you’ll work on:
- Translate high-level strategic business goals into requirements for autonomous vehicle components (perception, controls, etc.) in support of nuTonomy’s commercial expansion
- Collect and synthesize vehicle-level requirements related to safety, security, functionality, performance, and more. Prioritize and coordinate development via input to subteam roadmaps.
- Contribute to and help manage vehicle architecture and inter-component contracts and APIs
- Support rollout of new system capabilities, including validation and feedback to future system designs
- Articulate vehicle platform needs to OEM partners and manage ongoing discussions about technical requirements
- BS in Engineering or related field with focus on automotive, robotics, or aerospace
- 5+ years of relevant systems engineering experience
- Experience coordinating large-scale product development on hardware/software systems
- Exposure to and comfort with cutting-edge technology informed by PhD-level research work
- Demonstrated ability to translate vague or incompletely defined objectives into realistic, concrete, specific technical requirements through modelling, analysis, and consultation
- Experience developing and managing inter-component contracts and APIs for hardware platforms and realtime software planning and control systems
- Passion for automation applications and a desire to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in a regulated, safety critical environment
- Experience with complex human-machine interfaces
- Experience with formal methods
- 2+ years professional work experience at an automotive company coordinating development of autonomous vehicle prototypes or similar autonomous robotics applications