Mobile Application Developer Jobs Vacancy in Manulife Financial Singapore
Manulife Financial Singapore urgently required following position for Mobile Application Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Application Developer Jobs Vacancy in Manulife Financial Singapore Jobs Details:
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
This is a position under the e-Business application development team. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications used by the business, focusing on Mobile app developments.
- Responsible for software application development and maintenance of business systems.
- Requirement review, improve technical requirements, agile approach, estimation, code reviews, Unit testing.
- Review and create SDLC documents and adhere to SDLC process (build, Test, deploy, production checks).
- Work closely with team, internal and external customers on day to day activities
- Provide technical solution and advise to business users
- Vendor liaison on technical aspects
- Provide technical support on after office hour standby duty when required
- Development experience as full stack Mobile developer (Front and integration side)
- Build and deploy to public and internal store, testing automation, dev ops, security focused.
- Candidates with working experience in iOS mobile application development will have an strong advantage.
- 5 years or more in mobile app development, and gone through at least 2 full software development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent Engineering degree
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.