Associate Clinical Trial Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pra Health Sciences
Pra Health Sciences urgently required following position for Associate Clinical Trial Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Clinical Trial Manager Jobs Vacancy in Pra Health Sciences Jobs Details:
Associate Clinical Trial ManagerJob Locations - | SingaporePosted Date 7 days ago(5/10/2018 11:45 PM)ID2018-44676
PRA is one of the world’s leading CROs and we pride ourselves on the quality of our work with leading Pharmaceutical companies, the people culture and engagement of our staff as well as ensuring that we leverage the latest technologies to underpin all of our functions globally! At PRA Health Sciences, providing innovative solutions for our clients is what we do. From full service clinical development to the pioneering Embedded SolutionsTM model, PRA provides a broad spectrum of solutions that meet the demands of a diverse marketplace. As a dynamic and organically evolving market leader, we continuously strive to seek the best talent in the market. If this sounds attractive to you, then we want to hear from you and talk to you about how you can DISCOVER YOUR PRA!
PRA Health Sciences is currently looking to hire an experienced Associate Clinical Trial Manager (ACTM) to join our business and fully integrated into one of our main sponsor partners, via our Strategic Solutions division.
- A./B.Sc. preferably in science or health-related field
- Previous experience of clinical study management
- Oversight or mentoring of more junior study monitors (direct or indirect) preferred
Knowledge and Skills
Employee must have a good understanding of the following:
- Good Clinical Practices, ICH guidelines, PhRMA code, CFR Guidelines, clinical research ethics, HIPAA and patient privacy laws (plus applicable local regulations, when country-based)
- Knowledge of concepts of clinical research and drug development
- General therapeutic area education and training
In addition to the essential skills, the incumbent must have the ability to:
- Handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work effectively in a team/matrix environment
- Understand technical, scientific and medical information
- Handle conflict management and resolution
- Understand clinical study budgets
- Plan, organise, project manage and analyse data
- Demonstrate full competency in Microsoft Office programs
- Fluency in Chinese is a must
Connect With Us!