Engineering Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Honestbee Singapore
Honestbee Singapore urgently required following position for Engineering Logistics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Logistics Jobs Vacancy in Honestbee Singapore Jobs Details:
honestbee is Asia's leading online concierge and delivery service for all your lifestyle needs. With our technical expertise, data-fuelled operations and our network of partners, people experience how life’s just easier with honestbee.
We are solving the riddles of e-Commerce and logistics across the SE Asia region. We work on practical solutions for the real world and we are obsessed about building a marketplace for services that awes and delights our customers - that’s our commitment to them!
As our VP of Engineering of Goodship, our Logistics / Operations vertical, you'll be taking the ownership for shaping the last mile delivery products across the SE Asia region and building a team of engineers that are specialists across TMS and WMS.
What you'll be doing?
- Provide technical leadership by following and improving the current set of processes (Continuous Integration, TDD, code reviews, documentations, Agile)
- Define and drive technical strategy, architectural vision and product road map for Goodship
- Facilitating conversations and collaboration with our Partners
- Plan out technical hiring requirements, improve our technical hiring processes
- Establishing a collaborative environment to facilitate smooth validation, tracking and statistics processes
- Develop effective processes and policies for people management within the engineering teams, such as conflict resolution; communication and working styles, 360 reviews
- Involved in fostering an outstanding engineering culture while still being able to push the team to deliver on challenging deadlines
- Develop a growth ladder and a transparent compensation schemes
- 8+ years experience working across supply chain, transportation, warehousing or logistics industry
- Experience in building real-time scalable multi-platform solutions, handling rigid and complex systems
- Experience working with and building teams in multiple locations and understanding of Asian work culture
- Solid experience / knowledge in OOP and with at least one server-side programming language such as Python, Ruby or Java is required
- Knowledge in cloud based systems to enable multiple devices to synced constantly
- Understanding of tracking and geo-location technologies - GPS, BLE, RFID, UWB, etc
- Data-driven architecture and systems design and all about that BDD and TDD
Our story and vision: www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us
( https://www.honestbee.sg/en/about-us )Check out what’s buzzing at honestbee: www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee ( http://www.instagram.com/lets_honestbee )