Executive Officer Year Contract Music Programmes Jobs Vacancy in Nafa
Nafa urgently required following position for Executive Officer Year Contract Music Programmes. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Officer Year Contract Music Programmes Jobs Vacancy in Nafa Jobs Details:
Job Category/Programme: Administrative
Roles and Responsibilities
The role of the Executive Officer is to provide support to School of Music (Chinese Instrumental Studies) in administrative duties such as:
- Provide administrative and logistical support in performances, particularly in Chinese Instrumental Studies, which includes stage management, scheduling of Ensemble Rehearsals, engaging guest musicians and preparing music scores & auditions for the Chinese Orchestra
- Assist in academic matters such as coordinating practical music examinations with internal and external examiners, updating e-Portal and noticeboards on timetables, examination schedules and syllabus requirements, and managing the registration and auditions of part-time courses such as Music Preparatory Course and Music Induction Course
- Serve as the liaison officer with lecturers and students and provide support to students in facilities/rooms arrangement according to weekly rehearsals and examinations usage
- Work with colleagues from the School of Young Talents, Centre for Lifelong Education and Venue Management on studio booking requests
- Minimum Diploma in Music (preferably in Chinese music discipline)
- Good command of English and Chinese to prepare bilingual concert programme and to liaise with artistes from Chinese-speaking countries
- Resourceful and proactive in addressing issues
- Good organisational and coordination skills
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Human Resources Office
Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
80 Bencoolen Street,
Fax: 6336 8663
Email: [email protected]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.