Asset Liability Manager Private Bank Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Asset Liability Manager Private Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Asset Liability Manager Private Bank Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Manage the bank’s balance sheet according to Regulators and Head Office risk metrics and limits
- Managing and servicing the front office in ALM product offering which includes Deposits/Loans and Fiduciary Placement
- Lead the NPA for ALM initiatives in Asia, collaborating with other departments to roll out products, processes, workflows and system to support the overall ALM strategy
- Documentation of ALM requirements, business gaps and specifications to technology department preparation and execution of test strategy, test scenarios and test cases
- Co-ordination of User Acceptance Testing for ALM
- Data extraction and collation of ALM inputs for timely submission by the bank for ad hoc regulatory survey in SG/HK
- Analyse, improve & automate ALM processes and system to enhance operational efficiency, and follow up with technology and project team to resolve outstanding bugs or defects
- Degree holder with about 5-8 years of relevant experience in bank
- Sound business development and project skills
- Familiar with legal & regulatory environment locally & globally
- Knowledge and experience in global financial markets
Contact Person: Lau, Helen - Reg No.R1765039 (firstname.lastname@example.org)