Underwriter Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Payvision Singapore
Payvision Singapore urgently required following position for Underwriter Risk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Underwriter Risk Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Payvision Singapore Jobs Details:
An Underwriter at Payvision is responsible for reviewing new merchant applications with close adherence to the company’s internal underwriting guidelines and standards. You will also be required to communicate with the sales organization to obtain relevant information to make prudent underwriting decisions and to assist in further development of the company as a whole. On a continuous basis you will be expected to monitor the merchant portfolio and to pro-actively take action when needed.
- Conduct due diligence accurate and complete reviews of new merchants applications
- Validate legal documents provided with new applications using online publications and resources provided
- Review and analyze new, pending merchants' credit and business reports to assess potential future liability
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders (internal departments, merchants, partners, acquirers)
- Monitor current merchant portfolios for irregularities; take action where needed
- Provide reports and support to upper management
- Bachelor or Master degree level
- 3-5 years of Underwriting and/or Risk Management experience in the credit card processing/merchant banking industry
- The ability to effectively present information and write business reports
- The ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analyzing, prioritizing and advising skills
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
- An office in the center of one of the world's most vibrant cities: Singapore
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions