Legal Counsel Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters
Robert Walters urgently required following position for Legal Counsel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Legal Counsel Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Jobs Details:
This reputable aviation company is looking for a resilient and solution-focused lawyer to provide commercially astute legal advice and services to all business lines and their related procurement functions. The Legal Counsel role is also the key interface with the Group HQ with respect to the Group’s governance and risk management framework.
About the Legal Counsel Role:
In this Legal Counsel role, you will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Drafting, reviewing and assisting/participating in the negotiation of a wide range of commercial contracts (including engineering and maintenance, ground handling, general procurement and other commercial agreements)
- Advising on dispute resolution, including alternative dispute resolution
- Implement the Group governance and risk management policies, including working closely with Group stakeholders to respond to changing legislative and regulatory environments
- Providing advice and support in relation to regulatory investigations
- Monitoring developments in relevant areas of law, regulation or practice that might affect the business, and prepare the Singapore company and participate with the team to respond
- Identify legal risks and recommend solutions
- Personal resilience and confidence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent contract review, drafting and negotiation skills
- Excellent dispute resolution skills
- Ability to manage competing demands and prioritise tight deadlines
- Ability to influence outcomes and build effective working relationships with internal clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and the willingness to work closely and collaboratively with other members of the Legal team and other Group stakeholders
- Interest and desire to learn about the airline business, industry and regulatory environment
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Legal Counsel job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.