Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sir Manasseh Meyer International School Pte Ltd
Sir Manasseh Meyer International School Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Jobs Vacancy in Sir Manasseh Meyer International School Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Sir Manasseh Meyer International School, is seeking an experienced HR Manager to lead on all issues of HR and Recruitment.
Sir Manasseh Meyer International School (SMMIS) is a Jewish school that offers a rigorous International education, imbued with the vibrancy of Jewish values, tradition and culture. We are a diverse community that welcomes students of all denominations and those of other faiths.
At SMMIS we have a strong ethical foundation and engender a commitment to social action, healing the world. Our children are encouraged to see themselves as global citizens, with charity and volunteering a strong aspect of school life.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day to day HR operations and full range of HR support duties.
- To ensure that all HR issues are compliant with Singapore law and standard operating procedures
- To oversee selection and recruitment process to ensure that SMMIS follows the Safer Recruitment policy
- To manage issuance of all Employment/Work passes
- To handle benefits administration
- To ensure compliance with Private Education Act and Committee for Private Education (CPE) regulations
This is a full-time position, with competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with education and experience.
Interested applicants please email application form, resume with covering letter to: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications is Friday 18th May 2018
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in HR Management/Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years’ working experience in a HR role
- Expertise in HR practices, procedures and policy in Singapore
- Previous experience working in a school environment
* High levels of communication skills both oral, written and in ICT *