Team Administrator Year West Budgeting Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Team Administrator Year West Budgeting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Team Administrator Year West Budgeting Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Established US MNC, in Pharmaceuticals industry.
To provide Administrative support and event coordination for Regional Director Asia Middle East Africa and the team.
- Provide administrative support for identified IT Directors and Managers including but not restricted to:
- Apply Visa for business travel in a timely manner.
- Make travel arrangement.
- Assist with monthly expense claims.
- Assist with scheduling of meetings, video conference (VTC) setup and teleconference with Livemeeting setup, booking of meeting rooms via EMS & daily booking of discussion rooms.
- Develop and distribute reports.
- Raise Purchase Order through SAP, perform goods in the system and follow up for payment.
- Track all invoices and payments properly against budget including annual accruals.
- Provide administrative support activities in IT.
- Provide back-up administrative support for Executive Assistant when on leave.
- Provide On-Boarding for new staff upon request.
- Provide Off-Boarding for exit staff upon request.
- Organize team meetings, record action items/minutes, co-ordinate updating of slides and follow-up.
- Manage Teamsite (SharePoint) i.e. upload files and set access rights.
- Manage basic budget/financials of the team.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by line manager from time to time.
- Organize team events in house and off-site.
- Organize team meetings, AMA IT BP LT, AMA CE IT meetings, IT LT visits, lunch and learn sessions.
- Serve as the primary contact point for external event coordinator contracted to manage larger meetings.
- Assist with Visa invitation letters preparation for foreign delegates.
- Ensure meeting venue and logistics have been set-up appropriately for the function.
- Serve as a focal point to ensure payments and cross-charging are made after the events, including issuance of purchase orders and receipt of goods for payments.
- A Degree holder.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a Team Administrator in a Multinational companies.
- Proficient in MS Office, preferably with Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills .
- Highly organized, independent with good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Adaptable to changing priorities and internal customer focus.
- Committed with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a matrix working environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Positive, Collaborative Enthusiastic, self motivated and fast learner.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Singaporeans only need to apply.
- One Year Contract.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Interested applicants, kindly provide 2 Character References from your 2 latest employment in your profile.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)