Vice President Credit Examiner Jobs Vacancy in Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd
Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Vice President Credit Examiner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Vice President Credit Examiner Jobs Vacancy in Resource Solutions Consulting Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
MUFG Bank, Ltd, a member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (MUFG), is Japan’s premier bank, with a global network spanning more than 40 countries. Outside of Japan, MU FG offers an extensive scope of commercial and investment banking products and services to businesses, governments and individuals worldwide.
In the Asia and Oceania region, MU FG has presence in 13 key markets with 32 offices and closed to 4,500 employees serving largely corporate and institutional clients. Singapore has served as the regional headquarters for South Asia, South-east Asia and the Oceania region since July 2013. While the regional headquarters for the East Asia region remains in Japan.
MUFG is one of the world’s leading financial groups with total assets of JPY 258.1 trillion by the end of March 2014. MUFG’s services include commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing.
The Group’s operating companies include MUFG , Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation (Japan’s leading trust bank), and Mitsubishi UFJ Securities Holdings Co., Ltd., one of Japan’s largest securities firms. MUFG’s shares are traded on the Tokyo, Nagoya, and New York (NYSE: MTU) stock exchanges respectively.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible as a credit auditor, including Examiner-in-Charge, (3rd line of defense for the bank) for performing on-site credit review of all credit risk related exposures in BTMU and related entities/subsidiaries in the Asia & Oceania region by undertaking reviews of credits and effectiveness of credit management, as requested by the Examiner-in-Charge or Credit Examination Office Management.
- Responsible for performing off-site credit examinations (reviews of credit files for appropriateness of borrower rating and its processes)
- Responsible for continuous monitoring of the countries in the region: economic conditions, business policies and credit portfolio of the branches, major credit customers, and Head Office divisions located in Singapore and other offices in Asia & Oceania, etc.
Job requirements include:
- At least 10 years of direct credit management experience (and in particularly, credit analysis experience) in wholesale banking, leading to good quality credit skills with the ability to identify and analyze key credit risks factors, assign accurate ratings, evaluate material credit risk management elements and assess strengths and weaknesses.
- Degree in Accountancy/Banking/Finance with prior experience within the banking and financial sector
- Possess strong knowledge of risk management frameworks, credit risk and different financial instruments. Good commercial banking knowledge demonstrated by depth of market experience.
- Knowledge of complex credit such as structured finance, non-recourse property-related transactions, etc.
- Either in credit offices or marketing offices, deep credit analysis experience in large corporates, which are, for example, listed in domestic or foreign stock exchanges, and/or operate globally as multinational corporates
- Experience in project finance, trade finance, managing problem credit, etc. will be beneficial
- Experience in credit risk management, internal audit or compliance will be beneficial
- Candidates with experience and background in credit analysis, credit approval, marketing, credit risk management and audit may be considered relevant
- Demonstrate a high level of leadership and interpersonal skills (as expected to team lead during credit risk review audit).
- Communication skills – good oral and written skills with ability to influence. Candidates equipped with ASEAN foreign language skills will be preferred, though not high priority.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Recruiter Name: Natalie Tan
EA License No: 12C5536
EA Registration No: R1106672
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.