Quality Assurance Executive Jobs Vacancy in Enterprises Pte Ltd
Enterprises Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Quality Assurance Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Assurance Executive Jobs Vacancy in Enterprises Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Perform daily periodic walk-around of production area to ensure compliance is maintain at all times (in-house GHP/GMP standards, Finished goods specification, SOP)
- Support QOS and ensure process verification and validation exercise are completed I.e SOP/ Machinery/ CCP verification, new product launch process observation, monthly facilities checks, monthly traceability exercise, quarterly mock assessment, FG shelf-life verification etc.
- Identify gaps during quarterly mock assessment and follow-up on proposed corrective actions implemented.
- Conduct investigations of product / process non compliance (on-line and customer complaints) and follow-up on proposed corrective and preventive measures to ensure effectiveness.
- Prompt follow-up with contractors during routine servicing to ensure work orders conducted as per contract.
- Participate and engage in quality system implementation (audit activities by government sectors, certification bodies and customers)
- Conduct data/trend analysis on production run/ yield, non-conformity of FG reoccurence incidence, pest reporting statistics, monthly facilities check statistics etc. for process and quality improvement
- Ensure analysis on food products via Physical and microbiological testing , calibration of lab equipment and measurement tools, internal sensory evaluation are conduction as per scheduled.
- Report all non-conformance, discrepancies and/or deviations.
- Follow-up with QOS on investigation of the non-conformity results.
- Maintain and upkeep the cleanliness of in-house laboratory and SOP of the lab procedures.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Applied Food Science and Technology or equivalent. Minimum 3 year relevant work experience in Food Industry is desired
- Applicants must be willing to work in 32 Tai Seng Street S533972
- Basic knowledge on HACCP and food safety standard
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to speak English and liaise with mandarin speaking personnels
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
- Possess good teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested candidates, please forward your detailed resume with an attached recent photo as well reason for leaving (past and present employment), all last drawn salary and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .