Order Fulfillment Executive Amk Oracle Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Order Fulfillment Executive Amk Oracle. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Order Fulfillment Executive Amk Oracle Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- Responsible for driving order bookings to achieve forecast for a assigned set of customers.
- First level of Customer Service Representative and required to communicate effectively with customers with the appropriate message.
- Responsible for Order Processing such as booking new PO’s (EDI and Manual), Weekly Open Order/change reports and respond based on T&C’s and guidelines provided by Manager and escalate appropriately as required.
- Process RMA: follow up with customer on providing full pre-RMA information, follow up with QA and Sales Management to get approval and following up until RMA closure.
- Will require to work closely with Planning, QA, Marketing and Sales to resolve customer issues and inquiries, ensure follow through and closure of all issues.
- Complete analysis of data in order to drive issues with the pertinent data, e.g. before escalating delivery issues request and review supply/demand reports from the customer to communicate delivery gaps internally in order to champion customers’ requests for delivery expedites.
- Work with customers to ensure new PO’s are booked per the quoted lead time.
- Position will require compliance to SOX and other audit requirements and guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned by Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Order Processing, in Semiconductor environment.
- Prior experience in Oracle Order Processing Software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (bilingual) to liaise with Chinese speaking Customers.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and complete routine tasks with high level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Independent with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Working location: Ang Mo Kio.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)