Regional Head Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram
Company Outram urgently required following position for Regional Head. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Head Jobs Vacancy in Company Outram Jobs Details:
Acts as Head of the Asia regional Head Office (”Asia HO”) of the Korea Development Bank. Asia HO manages branches and representative offices in Southeastern Asia.
- Builds and diversifies client base and identifies prospective new sources of funding opportunity.
- Follows international loan market basics and banking activities, and anticipates trends in Asian loan market. Keeps the KDB Headquarter and each branch posted on the market information.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with banks in the international, regional and local market to drive business.
- Conducts deal-specific market soundings to advise International Business Department in KDB Headquarter and other overseas branches.
- Establishes the Asia HO’s business strategies, and ensures that branches, representatives and KPIs perform pursuant to the business strategies.
- Takes charge in General Administration such as Budget/Expenses controlling, Human Resource management and other supportive routines as a need basis.
- Manages and finalizes periodical reports to the Headquarter and related supervisory entities in Korea, Singapore and other Asian countries.
- Ensures to create and maintain quality client relationships.
- Oversees transactions assigned to accounting department.
- At least 20 years of relevant banking industry work experience, preferably with a leading international bank or other financial institution in the Asian emerging markets.
- Solid understanding of banking sector and deep relations and a clear ability enable success identification and origination of investment opportunities in Asia.
- Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated. Especially acting as a forefront of the global business of the whole value chains of Korea Development Bank (“KDB”), willing to be flexible and work outside business hours when needed, to accommodate multiple time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Korean as well as English. A high-leveled command of Korean mandatory for using KDB internal systems and proper communication with other colleagues in KDB Head office
- Fast learner with a demonstrated ability to network internally and externally.
- Understanding of international capital markets, especially the commercial bank market and financial products.
- Experience with loan documentation and credit issues.
- Experience in using available research tools including Dealogic – Loan Analytics, Bloomberg and market publications and book running platforms such as Debt Domain and Intralink.
- Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively and adhere to deadlines while always paying attention to details
- Clear articulation of issues, problems and solutions.
- Use of tact, diplomacy and good interpersonal skills in internal and external communications.