Supply Chain Executive Tuas Mnc Import Export Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Supply Chain Executive Tuas Mnc Import Export. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Executive Tuas Mnc Import Export Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Well established US MNC.
- Manage the full spectrum of Supply Chain activities, i.e. procurement, raw materials planning, warehouse/logistics function and imports. The incumbent will be accountable for balancing working capital and timely deliveries of all purchases as well as delivery.
- Supplier Relationship and Outsourcing Management.
- Sourcing of reliable supplier, price negotiations, supplier’s performance management on price, delivery and quality.
- Inventory Management, includes stock accuracy, review and recommend action for slow moving inventory and ensuring proper record of kept for inventory movement.
- Warehouse Management, includes maximize warehouse space utilization, ensure warehouse upkeep, monitor delivery movement and ensure delivery on time.
- Accuracy of Documentation.
- Conduct annual appraisals of team members and identify training needs, present to HOD.
Raw Material & Packaging Control, Procurement & Planning
- PSI planning process for cans and ends.
- Raising orders or calling off material, review and approve.
- Schedule and advise Warehouse and Stores of pending goods arrival.
- Constant focus on working capital optimization.
- Notify supplier of any defect, SCAR.
- Plan and create all RF's and budget plans for raw materials and packaging for the business.
- Aluminum scrap reconciliation.
- Actively source new suppliers.
- Co-ordinate with Interco for procurement or export of finished goods or semi-finished products.
- Review supply chain flow to optimize the efficiency of the procurement process, identify roadblocks and rectify.
- Review, discuss and approve MR's and PO's on a daily basis.
- Meet regularly with concerned team members to discuss and review pending PO's, quotation and account overdue.
- Conflict management with suppliers - when discrepancies occur either in cost invoiced or goods delivered.
- Daily follow up on an critical deliveries.
- Focus on working capital improvements (price reduction and increased credit terms).
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain.
- At least 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Mature, proactive and independent with positive attitude.
- Resourceful, able to multi-task.
- Good working knowledge with Import/Export and L/C.
- Working location: Tuas ( No transport is provided ).
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5.15pm.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)