Internship Sales Engineering Support Jobs Vacancy in Ses
Ses urgently required following position for Internship Sales Engineering Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internship Sales Engineering Support Jobs Vacancy in Ses Jobs Details:
Where others see barriers, we see opportunities.
Do you enjoy supporting customers realizing breakthrough value? Do you stay attuned to your customers’ needs and visions? Do you like to work openly and supportively together with your colleagues and customers? Our work involves many different minds and skills, it can’t be done alone.
It's a great time being SES.
SES is the world-leading satellite operator providing end-to-end communication solutions. SES leads across new technologies in video, enterprise, mobility and government
We are a team of people coming from all across the globe who work together to make a real difference in the world.
- We help to bridge the digital divide by connecting millions of people on the African continent.
- We make it possible for people to stay connected while flying 10km up on a commercial airplane. We provide extensive satellite coverage of all of the world’s seas and ocean regions via our dedicated mobility beams
- We distribute 7,400 channels to more than 1 billion people in 317 million homes.
- We work together with our partners to develop new standards that transform how people consume and enjoy entertainment.
Internship - Sales Engineering Support
Singapore - Singapore
4 to 6 month internship starting in Q1 2018
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the Video team in a fast-paced, global organization within an innovative and unique industry. Based in Singapore, you will contribute to supporting sales engineering team.
- Design video solutions
- Working with equipment manufacturer and resellers
- Link budgets analysis and transmission planning
- Working with internal tools such as link budget analysis, satellite coverage, SAP Customer Relationship Management, Carrier and transmission planning.
- Being an advanced student in Engineering or in a relevant technical area;
- Strong interest in the media/telecommunication business and technical interest in satellites
- Excellent analytical and judgment skills, basic knowledge of digital communications will be useful;
- Ability to set priorities and to work under tight deadlines;
- Computer literate (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word);
- Work independently as well as in a team;
- Easiness to communicate at all levels;
- Fluency in spoken and written English with additional languages considered an asset.
We offer you
- A diverse workplace. For SES, diversity is more than a question of gender or race; we welcome different minds and different skills.
- An exciting experience in a fast moving and fascinating industry. Our technology is launching into space on the next generation of rockets.
- The internship is remunerated.
SES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.