Business Development Executive Modern Trade Fmcg West Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Business Development Executive Modern Trade Fmcg West
- Gmp Recruit
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Business Development Executive Modern Trade Fmcg West. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Executive Modern Trade Fmcg West Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Well established FMCG.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the joint development and implementation of business plans and strategies with key accounts for Supermarket and e-Commerce, ensuring alignment with Company’s strategic directions.
- To spearhead the growth of Company's business in and exceed Company's targets in terms of market share, volume, revenue, profitability and executions metrics.
- Identifying the key drivers and opportunities of growth, capturing and optimizing the profitable brand and package-mix and pricing opportunities, building collaborative and long-term relationships with all the key stakeholders as well as delivering superior in-store executions.
- Responsible for achieve/exceed sales, distribution, market share, revenue and profit objectives for the designated accounts.
- Develop account goals and annual business plans for designated accounts incorporating shoppers’ insights, market/channel sales/trend analysis, execution plans, agreed targets, strategies and promotion activities.
- Work with Demand Planning on weekly/monthly sales forecast and performance for the designated accounts.
- Business Planning and Review - Implement Customer Business Plans, develop and Conduct periodic business reviews with designated accounts.
- Develop plans to grow the beverage category, by working closely with the Category Manager and with customers.
- Promotions - Initiate, develop, implement and evaluate account-specific promotion strategies and activities with assigned customers according to annual sales, marketing, category plans and ROI.
- Overseeing and Leading all agreed programs (promotion and merchandising) and ensure it's successfully executed to gain maximum impact for the designated accounts.
- Implement and enforce merchandising standard for shelf, coolers and display areas in the outlets through Sales team.
- Prioritize and secure space for placement of sales equipment and evaluate the returns on the equipment invested and bought, taking actions to ensure the returns on investment.
- Provide clear, accurate and timely promotion information to merchandising team and ensure strong executions at the outlets.
- Provide regular feedback on the market and competitors' actions and identify sales opportunities to grow the business.
- Customer Relationship Management - manage Company’s relationship with assigned customers with an emphasis on developing new business opportunities. Establish strategic, cross-functional relationships and regular dialogue with key stakeholders.
- Trading Terms preparations and proposal.
- Perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as and when assigned.
- Degree in Business.
- Minimum 3 year’s relevant working experience in Sales, Trade Marketing, Category Management or related areas, in FMCG or related industry .
- Possess strong interpersonal and Presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels.
- Good knowledge of finance and business analytical.
- Ability to “think outside the box”, “think customer” and continuously improve with creative and resourceful problem solving.
- Understanding of modern trade retail business.
- Working location: Pasir Panjang.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)