Coo Wealth Management Ops Regulatory Operations Operator Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Coo Wealth Management Ops Regulatory Operations Operator Associate
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 9 days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Coo Wealth Management Ops Regulatory Operations Operator Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coo Wealth Management Ops Regulatory Operations Operator Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
- Conduct review all regulatory reporting requirements to ensure compliance with regulation in each jurisdictions
- Ensure that all new regulations and changes to existing regulations are identified and properly assessed for their impact to the bank.
- Provide assurance that effective processes and controls are in place to manage and perform the Regulatory Reporting tasks.
- Work collaboratively with team members, regulatory leads within Business Units, other colleagues involved in regulatory policy and external contacts to drive policy conclusions and implementation and ensure consistency of regulatory policy approach.
- Liaising closely and working collaboratively with counterparts in other regions to ensure consistency and harmonization of approval on global issues.
- Escalate issues / red flags identified, which may result in late or incorrect regulatory submission to senior management for resolution and remediation
- Participate in methodology reviews and implementation of any methodological changes
- Participate in system enhancement IT and support process improvement projects
- Minimum with 5 - 7 years operations experience with in a banking / financial sector, preferably familiar with the regulatory reporting.
- Good understanding of HKMA / MAS / SFC requirements
- Good analytical skills, flexible regarding production problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and local language (written/verbal) as appropriate
- Ability to work in virtual teams and in a matrix organizations
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and to prioritize.
- Excellent team worker, able to work in virtual global teams and a matrix organization
- Open minded, able to share information, transfer knowledge and expertise to team members
- A broad knowledge of Private Banking, capital market and global securities industry rules.
- An independent and proactive worker with good communication skills.
- High attention to details and good time management skills are essential
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.