Executive Export Control Jobs Vacancy in Company MacPherson
Company MacPherson urgently required following position for Executive Export Control. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Export Control Jobs Vacancy in Company MacPherson Jobs Details:
In your role as an Executive of Business Continuity/Export Control team, you contribute to ensure smooth order and shipment processes and you perform the department’s marketing tasks.
In your new role you will:
- Ensure smooth operation systems through the release of blocked orders in order processing system (e.g. SAP & TA15) and non-standard delivery approval system (NOSTAS)
- Guarantee correct classification for all shipments, technology transfer and hiring positions (if applicable)
- Be in charge of publishing the internal Asia Pacific Export Control & Customs newsletter
- Manage the Intranet pages and common email account of Export Control department
- Be responsible for a regular update of the training slides for New Hire Orientation online learning module
- Provide support on daily export control issues for all departments of Infineon Asia Pacific
- Be backup for Export Control Senior Executive
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields of study with 1 - 3 years of experience in a trade compliance, export control, customs or logistic environment is preferred
- Fresh graduate with positive attitude and good communication skills will be considered
- Good knowledge of Export Control requirements under Singapore, EU, German and US regulations
- Demonstrate initiative and strive for excellence
- Be a strong team player