Assistant Vice President Senior Officer Regional Coordination Pla Jobs Vacancy in Mizuho Bank Singapore
- Assistant Vice President Senior Officer Regional Coordination Pla
- Mizuho Bank Singapore
- 17 Feb, 2018 28 days ago
Mizuho Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Vice President Senior Officer Regional Coordination Pla. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Vice President Senior Officer Regional Coordination Pla Jobs Vacancy in Mizuho Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange and NYSE) and is one of the largest financial services companies in the world. Mizuho Bank, Ltd. provides financial and strategic solutions for the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of its clients with offices located in all the major cities of the world such as Tokyo, New York, London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Overview of Division/Department
Our Regional Coordination & Planning (RCO), a member of the Asia IT & Operations Department, is responsible for the regional coordination of IT controls and planning. Through this department, we manage IT projects management and promotion in cooperation with Head Office for the region.
(Internal Corporate Title: Assistant Manager / Senior Officer)
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Managing & supervising IT projects, investments, developments, systems of overseas branches in Asia
- Providing & promoting IT solutions, infrastructure in the region to boost business and better controls
- Planning & promoting regional IT strategies
What you should have:
- A degree with at least 6 years of experience in banking systems infrastructure in a supervisory position will be an advantage
- Experience in the support and management of Head Office and Domestic Systems will be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge about IT budget planning and control including negotiation with relevant parties such as head office IT planning section will be an advantage.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to acquire consensus among stakeholders.
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese as the incumbent is expected to read & understand documents as well as respond & communicate in these two languages.