Senior Account Director Telecom And Technology Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Ncr Singapore
- Senior Account Director Telecom And Technology Singapore
- Singapore S00
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Ncr Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Account Director Telecom And Technology Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Account Director Telecom And Technology Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Ncr Singapore Jobs Details:
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 700 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.Our T & T team
The NCR Telecommunication & Technology (T&T) business sells Multivendor deployment and maintenance services, Managed Services, Advanced Services and Telecom Store Solutions to Telecommunications (Wireline and Wireless), IT Manufacturers and Systems Integrator companies worldwide.Position Summary
Our Account Director will secure an increasing flow of profitable orders and revenue for the T&T business unit. The Account Director will be responsible for their sales quota and accurate forecasting of global orders and revenue for accounts through the entire sales cycle from fulfilment and service delivery, understanding the timing of the quote to cash process including managing the Accounts Receivables to ensure timely delivery of services as well as payment of invoices for T&T’s revenue stream.
This position reports to the Regional Sales Director of SEA and is to be based in Singapore.Responsibilities
- Sale of NCR T&T Solutions and Services by uncovering the needs and/or problems within their territory and provide NCR solutions and services
- Create a winning approach that highlights NCR’s unique capabilities in solving the needs of our customers
- Consult and build solid customer relationships whereby the Account Director becomes a credible and consistent source of expertise
- Penetrate the accounts: promote new solutions and services to existing business units, establish new revenue streams with new business units, as well as, maintain and grow established business streams within the account.
- Manage internal and external relationships; Develop a successful working relationship with the NCR delivery team so that successful handoffs can take place and problems/issues can be proactively identified and solved.
- Take full accountability to lead the sales process and fully participate and contribute when and where required during each phase of this process
- Demand Creation, Opportunity Analysis, Opportunity Validation and Qualification, Solution Design and Proposal Creation, Proposing, Contracting and Order Management, Implementation and Post-Sales Activities.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related field
- 8 + years of sales experience in ICT services and solutions preferably with System Integration and/or IT vendor services background
- Experience in selling-to and selling-through major Telco and/or Technology accounts
- Exposure in related enterprise business in Telecoms and Technology and understand the technology/solution requirements by translating it into a business.
- Willing to travel as required.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. NCR does not discriminate in employment based on sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.