Principal Design Engineer Structural Jobs Vacancy in Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd
Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Principal Design Engineer Structural. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Design Engineer Structural Jobs Vacancy in Meinhardt Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
We are looking for consultant engineers experienced with design of high rise residential, commercial, industrial, institutional (schools and hospitals), hospitality (retail and hotels), office buildings and mixed used developments properties.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set design criteria and design concepts;
- Check design calculation and drawings;
- Assist in preparing fee proposals;
- Project invoicing;
- Carry out feasibility study;
- Control scope of work in relation to fee;
- Advise on the adequacy of the services;
- Formalize standards for specifications, drawings etc;
- Resolve technical problems faced during the project design and/or construction stages;
- Investigate and recommend on engineering system selection;
- Handle all correspondences including reports, technical specifications, and other documents relating to the projects;
- Prepare and monitoring cost and quantity estimates;
- Attend design/site meetings;
- Lead projects and a team of engineers/technicians under their charge;
- Act as PE/ QP on projects assigned by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of design experience in a consulting company.
- Familiar with coded and local Authorities requirements.
- Registered Professional Engineer with the Professional Engineer Board will be an advantage
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $4,000.00 to $6,000.00 /month
- Structural Engineering: 8 years