Resourcer Jobs Vacancy in Bps World Pte Ltd
Bps World Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Resourcer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Resourcer Jobs Vacancy in Bps World Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
The Resourcer position is responsible for the generation of candidates across a specific discipline using all attraction methods available. The Resourcer is also responsible for building a specialist area within a defined sector and geographical region.
- Actively participate in daily sales meetings
- Advertising for candidates through job boards
- Contacting candidates to brief them on the role and assess suitability.
- Generation of recommendations / referrals
- Arranging and coordinating interviews, meetings and briefs.
- Submit candidates to clients
- Acknowledge and implement the company strategy
- Vet and interview potential candidates where appropriate
- Achieve your monthly targets as defined within your Monthly Action Pan (MAP)
- Upholding the highest level of customer service and best practices at all stages
- Contribute and work towards a positive, friendly and competitive office environment
- Uphold the Company Values at all times
Experience and Qualifications
- Multi lingual in 2 or more Languages, one being English
- High computer literacy skills
- Degree Preferable
- A minimum 5 O Levels or equivalent including Maths & English
- Driving licence desirable
- Experience in working within a sales or customer services environment
- Flexible attitude to work and travel
- Existing EA Personnel with CEI Basic Certificate
- For applicants without CEI Basic, a mandatory requirment to pass Ministry of Manpower's 'Certificate of Employment Intermediaries' within 6 months of your employment.