Senior Account Operations Executive Grab For Business Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Grab Taxi Singapore
- Senior Account Operations Executive Grab For Business Singapore
- Grab Taxi
- Singapore S00
- 27 May, 2018 30+ days ago
Grab Taxi Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Account Operations Executive Grab For Business Singapore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Account Operations Executive Grab For Business Singapore Jobs Vacancy in Grab Taxi Singapore Jobs Details:
Get to know our Team:
The Grab for Business team's goal is to very simply get corporations to use Grab. Whether it's for business meetings, trips to the airport, or client events we want SE Asia's workforce to think "Grab" each time they travel.
We serve companies as small as 1-2 people all the way up to Fortunate 500 companies with the aim of driving SE Asia forward.
Get to know the Role:
- Understand product specifications – Understand our product inside-out to trouble shoot any issues.
- Support Sales teams – Be a strong pillar for support for sales and client success teams and help them out serve our client
The day-to-day activities:
- Handle and 2nd level escalation.
- Represent Grab and manage all aspects of the after sales queries
- Client on boarding- effectively conducting customer implementations and training for End user. Assist customers to navigate the portal and mobile-application aspects of the onboarding process
- Provide effective product demonstrations and end user training
- Be extremely organized, and bring a high level of attention to detail and efficiency while working under tight deadlines and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Assist on new products launch, processes and company/ department initiative
- Identify plan and implement key projects to improve quality,
- Organize facilities and manage GfB Corporate event
The must haves:
- At least 5+ years of experience in B2B aftersales support
- Critical thinking and proven ability to solve complex problems
- Respect processes but be adaptable through change
- Excellent people skills and experience establishing, maintaining and leveraging on relationship to strategically market Grab for Business to corporations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong user in data and adept in using tools for data analysis (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint), comfortable with data and able to do trend analysis (analysis trends and details).
- Ability to work in a VUCA (Volatile, Unpredictable, Complex, Ambiguous) environment.
- Must have a can-do and optimistic attitude.