Chief Marketing Officer Apac Jobs Vacancy in Kraft Heinz Company
Kraft Heinz Company urgently required following position for Chief Marketing Officer Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief Marketing Officer Apac Jobs Vacancy in Kraft Heinz Company Jobs Details:
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
Key position responsibilities
- People: continue building the team and support the teams across the region to strengthen their skills set.
- Process: give continuity to current Marketing and R&D rituals and routines.
- Lead the innovation process
- Lead all VE initiatives while ensuring we always put consumers first.
- Lead the BU / Brand Marketing Plans for 2019
- Brand Equity Owner and lead for all brand communication initiatives. Earn media advocate.
- Own the Media Budget across APAC and approve Media plans at a BU level while maximizing media efficiency and effectiveness.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships between all functional business teams
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or commercial discipline
- Member of relevant business association or industry group
- Post Graduate qualification in Marketing or MBA
- 15 years broad FMCG experience at a senior level
- 5 years experience leading a large, complex business unit
- Significant sales and marketing experience within an FMCG or related environment and a deep understanding of NPD pipeline management
- 10 years + experience working with major retailers
- Proven track record in delivering results and building brands
- Expert level knowledge of the FMCG Industry and FMCG sales and marketing
- Expert knowledge in brand building, brand communication, media, consumer insight and brand marketing plan development.
- Deep appreciation of the strategic drivers of an FMCG business
- Understanding of costs, margins and opportunities for savings in an FMCG environment
- Strong ability to influence at a senior level through facts and ideas.
- Proven ability to build enduring internal and external relationships.
- Willing to lead by the example while being extremely hands on.
- Financial/commercial acumen (including budgeting and forecasting), and ability to effectively manage a significant profit center
- Critical, fact-based approach to decision-making and problem-solving
Location(s)Singapore – Regional HQ