Assistant Creative Producer Malaysia Jobs Vacancy in Netccentric Limited Singapore
Netccentric Limited Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Creative Producer Malaysia. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Creative Producer Malaysia Jobs Vacancy in Netccentric Limited Singapore Jobs Details:
Hello there! If you’ve reached this page, you’re probably curious about what it’s like to work under the Netccentric Group, and we’ll all tell you the same thing − there’s no other place we’d rather be! Nuffnang and Churp Churp are sister companies under the Netccentric Group. We are not only some of the fastest growing Dotcoms in the region but also the youngest, so there are no other companies who embody the saying, “Work hard, party harder” better than us ;)
Duties: A RTV Creative Producer will have to:
- Conceptualize creative content ideas based on briefs received from clients for all types of sales & marketing campaigns.
- Translate the concept into a deck and pitch/present to prospective clients.
- Manage the relationship between the Director/Crew & the Client. Ensuring that the project is delivered in a timely fashion, meeting all criteria as signed off by the Client
Skills: A RTV Creative Producer should:
- Have an understanding of how video production works. Formal training not compulsory but a bonus.
- Have a keen interest of how online video (YouTube is a priority) works.
- Any of the following technical video skills would be a plus (but not compulsory) : Being able to Edit on Adobe Premiere Pro, Write Scripts, Create Storyboards, Handle a camera for shooting and any other technical skills related to video production.
Competencies: A RTV Creative Producer should be comfortable:
- Working with a big team
- Presenting/Pitching ideas to prospective clients