Google People Services Global Mobility Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Google
Google urgently required following position for Google People Services Global Mobility Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Google People Services Global Mobility Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Google Jobs Details:
The Google People Services, Operations function is the services and program management group within People Operations that makes HR stuff easy and intuitive for Googlers. Our global team optimizes people processes, from problem definition to execution. We partner with teams across People Operations and in engineering to bring innovation and technology to the way we attract, retain and grow Googlers worldwide. We focus on providing an amazing experience to past, present and future Googlers, and work in Google’s fast-paced environment to deliver 100+ operational services, manage the contingent workforce and implement HR programs across 70+ countries. Regardless of location or level of experience, members of the Operations team have the opportunity to create, develop and implement some of the most complex global operations around the world.
The Google People Services, Operations (GPS Ops) function is a services and program management group, that makes HR easy and intuitive for Googlers. Our focus is on creating magical HR experiences for past, present and future Googlers working in Google’s fast-paced environment and overseeing the end-to-end global delivery of 100+ operational HR services, contingent workforce and HR programs (from problem definition, solution design through to execution). We partner with teams across Google HR (People Operations), engineering and external partners to bring innovation and technology to the way we attract, retain and grow Googlers worldwide.
The Global Mobility team plays a role of a key partner for the talent supply chain and hiring at Google. In this role, you will work closely with our Program Managers and Vendor partners, to ensure regional (and global) delivery of our Mobility program. You will be part of a fast-paced, user-focused and global mobility team that leverages company philosophy, technology and your industry expertise to ensure a superb experience for Candidates and Googlers and our partners.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (you probably know us better as "Human Resources"). Made up of equal parts HR professionals, former consultants and analysts, we're the champions of Google's colorful culture. In People Ops, we "find them, grow them, and keep them" - we bring the world's most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next great Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field.
- Deliver seamless, high touch mobility support to external hires and relocating Googlers to ensure a smooth Onboarding at Google. This includes case work, exception and escalation management.
- Show ownership and problem solve for issues impacting our end users and cross-functional teams.
- Partner with Google’s Mobility vendor network and key stakeholders to ensure operational efficiency and timely delivery of services.
- Use analytical and quantitative methods to understand, predict and advance processes and their integration with various GPS Ops functions in an automated and compliant manner.
- Define, collect and analyse user feedback and process metrics. Use insights gathered to scale existing processes for growing and/or changing user needs. Create and maintain process documentation for all your processes, training colleagues where required.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in customer/user service delivery in large scale environments
- Experience driving user-focused improvements, navigating/influencing cross-functional teams to drive change and analysing data/trends.
- Prior experience in Mobility and demonstrated program and vendor management skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an ambiguous environment. High level of creativity, perseverance and openness to change.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills ; demonstrated attention to detail with time-management and multitasking skills.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy