Buyer Chemical Sourcing Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Buyer Chemical Sourcing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Buyer Chemical Sourcing Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- World Leading European Semiconductor MNC
- Specialist in developing Sensor solutions
- Manufactures integrated analog & mixed-signal Integrated Circuitry for consumer, industrial, medical, telecom, automotive and all devices with IoT
- Source suppliers and coordinate with suppliers on capacity, supply chain flow and RFQ for new projects.
- Ensure quotes from suppliers are competitive and justifiable.
- Manage suppliers on Quarterly Business Review and drive for continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with supply chain planning and suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of components and services in order to meet production schedule.
- Manage material flow and inventory level of consigned materials.
- Management of Commodity purchases to support new product launches
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity / related industry or material types, preferably with good knowledge in chemical sourcing for Semiconductor operations
- Able to take the lead with suppliers and internal stakeholders to drive and resolve issues.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No: R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)