Executive Manager Office The President Fintech Jobs Vacancy in Singapore University Social Sciences Clementi
Singapore University Social Sciences Clementi urgently required following position for Executive Manager Office The President Fintech. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Manager Office The President Fintech Jobs Vacancy in Singapore University Social Sciences Clementi Jobs Details:
The successful candidate will assist the office in supporting the initiatives on Fintech and Blockchain, and coordinate activities between UC and Schools.
- Administration including but not limited to preparation and organization of conferences/seminars, industry outreach, and coordination of research and meeting appointments;
- Liaison with other departments and units within SUSS and external agencies to facilitate research, teaching and conduct of graduate and undergraduate courses; and
- Planning and coordinating new courses, syllabus and activities internally as well as communication with external SUSS Fellows.
- The headcount will also be support the increasing events and programmes runs for UC students.
- Process claim submissions, purchases and payment requests. Arrange accommodation and air tickets for business trips.
- Master degree holders with 8 to 10 years’ relevant working experience
- A resourceful team player and leader with a lot of initiative and an ability to work independently
- Good time management
- Mature and meticulous
- Pleasant disposition with a high level of integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English plus at least one other language
- Familiar with most Microsoft Office applications