Natural Language Processing Data Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Dioworks Learning Pte Ltd
Dioworks Learning Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Natural Language Processing Data Scientist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Natural Language Processing Data Scientist Jobs Vacancy in Dioworks Learning Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Full-time / Permanent ( Experienced / Senior Executive )
Immediate Start, Permanent
408 North Bridge Road, #02-01, Singapore 188725
Remuneration $4,000 - 5,000 monthly Profession Computing / IT / Software Industry Information Technology
Company Profile Dioworks is an e-learning design company focused on using technology as enablers to make learning easy, engaging and effective. Dioworks offers bespoke solutions for organisations to integrate learning, training and assessment of work-based competencies via blended learning strategies. Specifically, we combine the strengths of Classroom-Facilitated Learning, Online Courses and our "Kinetic Coach" automated response training solution to equip learners with future-ready work skills. Dioworks is proud to be the the winner of InnovPlus Challenge 2017, a competition organised by iN.LAB’. InnovPlus Challenge is part of the larger iN.LEARN 2020 national strategy to boost innovation in the CET sector in Singapore.
Job Description Responsibilities
We are looking for a Natural Language Processing data scientist to implement and improve our chatbot products.
As a Natural Language Processing Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- implementing algorithms and building machine learning models in Python for Question Answering, Natural Language Understanding, Topic Segmentation/Modelling and Part of Speech (POS) Tagging.
- applying deep learning to Natural Language Processing, Understanding and Generation.
- building and adapting machine learning models for production systems.
- creating and implementing chatbots including all the necessary backend development.
An ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a highly quantitative field.
- Excellent working knowledge and proven technical proficiency in Python language.
- Proven experience with Natural Language Question Answering in academia or in the industry.
- Proven experience working with Deep Learning, preferably in Tensorflow or Keras.
- Proven experience in at least three of the following: NLTK, SpaCy, Gensim, AIML, Django.
- Experience with the Facebook App Review process and Messenger chatbot development and deployment will be a bonus but not required.
- Singapore citizenship or PR preferred.
Instructions Please apply for this position by submitting your resume to email@example.com *protected email*
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.