Recruitment Coordinator Year North East Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Recruitment Coordinator Year North East Mnc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Coordinator Year North East Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
Well established US MNC.
- Serve as first point of contact to all Candidates throughout the requisition process.
- Screen Candidates' credentials and discuss prospective positions with Candidates.
- Consolidate key Candidate insights after phone screens for the Interview process.
- Drive Interview scheduling (both Candidate and Interviewer) and manage calendars.
- Format Candidate documentations and applications.
- Make outbound calls to conduct talent market and best practice research.
- Support on-site Interview logistics.
- Follow up on Candidate Interview questions and support candidate's communications.
- Responsible to set-up and generate key Talent Acquisition reports.
- Work with Agency Partners and provide recruitment process and information support.
- Liaise with Line Managers throughout the screening and selection process.
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate suggestions to Management.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource or Business.
- At least 2-3 years' relevant Administrative experience.
- Experience working in high collaborative team environment.
- Ability to multi-task, maintain positive attitude and composure in a high pressure and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition process and supporting Recruitment team.
- Excellent follow up skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken.
- One Year Contract.
- Working location: Ang Mo Kio/Tampines.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (email@example.com)