Sap Finance Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Atos
Atos urgently required following position for Sap Finance Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sap Finance Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Atos Jobs Details:
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
- To advise customers in the implementation of complex Business processes in SAP Financial and Management Accounting. Budgeting, Planning (& Consolidation).
- Supporting all SAP finance functions and processes within SAP including GL, AR, AP, AA, PS, FM and Controlling. Knowledge and experience with BW, BOBJ and BPC will be an advantage.
- Analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of SAP / IT solutions.
- Understand business processes and facilitate customer’s business needs/requirements gathering to propose high-level solution.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and perform system configuration, design forms and reports as well as to work closely with SAP Basis/Infrastructure team.
- Be able to function as a team lead and manage a sub-project.
- To assist in Analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of SAP / IT solutions.
- To understand SAP implementation methodology and follow this during project implementations.
- To participate in analysis workshops with customer and help in documenting the information and progress as per project methodology and standards.
- To assist the team in understanding requirements and advising customers in the implementation of technical solutions.
- To support and assist the team in the processes of testing, data migration and all relevant project activities as per the applicable methodology.
- Be able to function independently within the designated responsibility area.
- Provide assistance as required for pre-sales, solution design, setting up of proof of concept, proposal preparation and technical presentations.
- Ensure and Control the quality of an assignment - Adapt to changing circumstances, adopting different roles according where appropriate to fit with a new (customer) environment.
- SAP Certification is preferred.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in IT or equivalent.
- 8+ years' experience in SAP FI/CO/PS/FM with at least 4 full life cycle SAP projects.
- SAP FICO configuration experience & good knowledge on FICO integration with other modules
- SAP applications functional expertise in SAP General Ledger and transactional sub ledgers
- Experience on Project Systems (PS), Asset Management (AM), Cash Management and Treasury solutions to provide support for the technical and financial management of fixed assets
- Experienced / knowledge in using SAP Business Objects tools to perform reporting and analysis
- Knowledge of Legal and Management Consolidation will be an added advantage
- Possess Good Communication Skills, Initiative and the ability to work independently
- Knowledge and practical experience of SAP BPC (current / latest versions), MDX, Script Logic & VBA programming.
- Knowledge and Experience in OLAP / BW – good knowledge in this area. SAP BPC systems design and implementation. Integration with SAP ECC.
- Knowledge of ABAP Programing will be required;
- Knowledge or experience in other SAP aspects (e.g. Authorization and BW) will be advantageous;
- Experience in international assignments/working internationally is advantageous
- Good Understanding of SAP technology landscape, version and upgrade concepts and a sound understanding of system landscape components in general
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.