Instrument Controls Designer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Jurong
Jacobs Jurong urgently required following position for Instrument Controls Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Instrument Controls Designer Jobs Vacancy in Jacobs Jurong Jobs Details:
Reporting to Chief/ Principal / Senior Instrument & Controls Engineer in a project team for execution of projects including design, engineering, reviews and coordination with various multi disciplines.
- Prepare instrument schedule and list such as Document index, Instrument Index, DCS & ESD system I/O List, Cable schedule, Interconnection wiring drawings, Termination drawings, Junction box schedule, Instrument Hook-up drawings, Material Take off
- 3D Modelling using PDS, PDMS, SP3D and space co-ordination with other inter-discipline, Clash checking and extract into 2D layouts
- Prepare the Block diagrams, Control / Rack room layout, Cable route, instrument location plan, DCS, ESD systems Loop drawings
- Verify and collect inputs from site for finalizing the above drawings
- Provide inputs instrument installation scope. Coordinate with site supervisor for verifying field cable, hook-up details, etc.
- Carry out site survey
- Adherence of Quality Management System, maintain Check sheet for all instrument design & engineering deliverables
- Diploma in Instrumentation & Control or Electronics
- 12-15 years design experience in Petrochemical /Chemical/ Pharmaceutical or related industry
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Intergraph, Microstation and hands-on experience in Intools (SPI).
- Hands-on experience in 3D Modelling using PDS, PDMS, SP3D, Autoplant 3D,CAD Duct etc. software
- Familiar with both International and Local Codes & Standards
- Familiar with EM codes
- Knowledge of Intools & MS Access Databases are essential
- Able to function independently but also in a project team
- Pro-active, Team player, able to communicate direct, open and flexible.