Electronics Technician Motor Drives Normal Hours West Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Electronics Technician Motor Drives Normal Hours West Mnc
- Gmp Recruit
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Electronics Technician Motor Drives Normal Hours West Mnc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electronics Technician Motor Drives Normal Hours West Mnc Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
- World Leading European Technology Innovation MNC
- Specialist in developing innovative consumer product solutions
- Mission to change the way people lives with breakthrough consumer products ideas through 3Is: Invention, Innovation, Improvement
Our R&D Motor Drives and Power Systems team are looking to hire a motor drives technician to join their team.
- Support the motor drive team in validating the numerous Digital Motor (DM) in Company’s products in particular, measurement of the motor parameters and test setup / monitoring.
- Support on DDM PCBA prototype fabrication and integrate the prototype into the product.
- Support on conduct series of required motor system test during project development, to ensure solution meet system function requirement.
- Support Engineer for Product Field return unit investigation and generate analysis report
- Support Engineer for FRACAS investigation, generate analysis report and conduct necessary testing on the solution. ( FRACAS : Failure reporting Analysis corrective action system )
- Support Engineer for DM control run in production line.
- A minimum of Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering is required, reinforced with practical engineering experience and preferably has experience working in R&D electronics environment
- The candidate must have good practical skills in motor electronic engineering.
- An ability to execute a test independently, from setup to result reporting is necessary.
- A good level of literacy and numeracy is needed together with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office is required with particular emphasis on the use of Excel for recording results that can be graphically demonstrated.
- Good at communicating at all levels and able to work in a self-motivated way as well as in a team
- Able to work in a self-motivated way as well as in a team
- Familiarity in the operation of electronic test equipment.
- Good Soldering Skills.
- Basic electronics troubleshooting skills
- Attention to details.
- Persistent nature demonstrated by an inquisitive approach
- Able to work from either verbal of written brief
- Ability to work on a number of tasks concurrently without losing focus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No: R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)