Global Transaction Banking Institutional Cash Management Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Global Transaction Banking Institutional Cash Management Vice President
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 14 Jan, 2018 6 days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Global Transaction Banking Institutional Cash Management Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Transaction Banking Institutional Cash Management Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
The role will encompass coverage and coordination responsibilities for Deutsche Bank affiliations the APAC region, and will be part of the Institutional Cash Management (ICM) team, responsible for sales opportunities and implementation of cash management services to Deutsche Bank affiliates and internal accounts. You will oversee business initiatives in coordination with internal stakeholders including senior internal clients, business partners, and service / support teams.
As part of the Institutional Cash (IC) team, you will play a crucial role in managing a defined client portfolio and associated revenues, as well as directing strategic initiatives and special projects. In addition to managing the internal client needs, you will identify opportunities toward process improvement and revenue growth, where possible.
- Manage a pre-existing portfolio of IC clients and cash management revenue streams
- Increase market penetration and meet revenue targets by delivering EUR, USD, multicurrency and FX payment solutions to target clients
- Build relationships across the client base
- Complete all required compliance reviews
- Develop knowledge of IC products and sales skills
- Develop deep understanding of KYC/Compliance requirements and assist in KYC reviews as necessary
- Periodic Reviews, KYC due diligence, regulatory remediation, and other related ICM activities associated with Deutsche Bank Affiliates and Internal accounts
- Assist in formulating and implementing business strategies
- Liaise with other DB departments such as Trade Finance, Corporate Finance, Global Markets, Compliance, and Credit Risk Management as appropriate to facilitate cross selling and risk mitigation
- Interpersonal and communication skills: Must be able to interact effectively with clients and coworkers at all levels
- Knowledge of cash management services, banking industry, and financial services overall and understanding of the regulatory environment
- Capable of formulating and implementing business plans
- Knowledge related to business risk management & risk mitigation
- Must be very organized, able to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Capable of multi-tasking and have ability to work independently
- Good interpretive skills allowing for solid understanding of clients needs and follow up. Capable of understanding and working with legal contracts
- Ability to evaluate and report on industry or regulatory changes specific to clients in the assigned region
- Conduct compliance reviews, including evaluating responses to negative information
- Software capabilities - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other bank systems
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.