Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore
Dupont Singapore urgently required following position for Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore Jobs Details:
- Work as part of a DuPont Sustainable Solutions (DSS) Team, led by the BDM / PM to devise client strategy and orchestrate interactions. Contribute ideas to the Team's development of solution design and delivery plan.
- Lead with limited supervision client fulfillment on small projects where a PM is not assigned or on work streams within larger projects.
- With limited supervision perform analyses of client business challenges and formulate hypothesis and draft recommendations for solutions to those challenges throughout the engagement lifecycle (pre-sale, delivery and follow-on selling). This includes quantitative analysis regarding injury sources, root causes, relationships among job functions, longevity, past injury history and current injury data.
- With limited supervision analyze costs and associated benefits and build business case for client change.
- With limited supervision develop presentations and documents, at professional standards of excellence, for immediate client use in documenting and executing revised business processes.
- Lead client workshops in specific areas that include: establishing a safety culture, implementing safety management systems, process analysis, quantitative analysis, ergonomics, contractor safety and leadership, etc.
- Engage with multiple clients, in various stages of delivery, simultaneously.
- Build and maintain client relationships so as to identify follow on sales opportunities for DSS
- BS Engineering or similar degree, MBA preferred
- Experience in an external consulting role and/or DuPont experience in congruent areas preferred• Five and above years of professional work experience with at least five years operations experience and two years consulting experience (preferably) including direct supervisory responsibility or team leadership
- Management in a variety of industries considered including: light and heavy manufacturing, oil and gas, utilities, construction and transportation.
- High intensity, highly adaptable with ability to tolerate ambiguous, unstructured environments; derive satisfaction from creating orderly environment
- Ability and willingness to sustain high intensity for extended periods (e.g., overnight turn-around).
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.