Customer Service Officer Centre Technology And Operations Jobs Vacancy in Company Pasir Ris
- Customer Service Officer Centre Technology And Operations
- Pasir Ris S00
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Company Pasir Ris urgently required following position for Customer Service Officer Centre Technology And Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Officer Centre Technology And Operations Jobs Vacancy in Company Pasir Ris Jobs Details:
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers our Bank with an efficient, nimble, scalable standard infrastructure through a strategic focus on Productivity, Quality & Control, Operating Models, Technology and People. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
DBS Customer Centre is one of the largest in-house contact centres in Singapore. This award winning Customer Centre has more than 500 dedicated customer service professionals serving a broad customer base ranging from Consumer Banking, Institutional Banking and Wealth Management segments. DBS Customer Centre is dedicated to deliver quality services to all our customers with operational efficiency and employee satisfaction.
- Deliver personalised service over the telephone to customers in call centre on banking products, accounts, and services enquiries in an effective and efficient manner
- Ability to understand customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions and attention
- Identify cross-sell opportunities during customer interaction
- Consistently deliver excellent quality service to our customers to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Solicit customers’ feedback and identify problem trends for improvement actions
- Degree or Polytechnic Diploma holder
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Required to work rotating shift hours including weekends and public holidays
- Open to work in DBS Asia Hub at Changi Business Park or DBS Asia Gateway at Toh Guan