Data Scientist Big Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Ahrefs
Ahrefs urgently required following position for Data Scientist Big Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Scientist Big Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Ahrefs Jobs Details:
Ahrefs.com is one of the leading brands in the industry of tools for Search Engine Optimization. We run an internet-scale bot that crawls the whole Web 24/7, storing huge volumes of information to be indexed and structured in a timely fashion. On top of that we're building various analytical services for our customers to play with all this data.
Job role: We're looking for someone, who is proficient in working with large amounts of data to extract all kinds of insights and regularities from it.
We're also building our own models of calculating the "power" of a web page and its likelihood of ranking high in search results.
- good knowledge in a wide variety of advanced data analysis and machine learning techniques, and experience in developing solutions in response to real-world business problems;
- proficient with programming languages such as Python and R;
- good knowledge with NLP, and experience with open source NLP library such as Gensim;
- experience in Tensorflow, Theano, or other deep learning frameworks preferred;
- experience with Elasticsearch or similar DB, and ability to conduct independent research utilising large unstructured data sets;
- visualisation using open source tools.
What you get:
- Competitive salary
- Informal and thriving atmosphere
- First-class workplace equipment (hardware, tools)
- Medical insurance
- Modern office in CBD (with amazing view)
- No dress code
How to apply:
- Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc to email@example.com)
- The subject of the email should be "Data Science"
- Please tell briefly about yourself and your past work experience.
- Please specify which of our requirements you meet perfectly and which ones you're not very familiar with.