Finance Senior Executive Months Sap Cognos Consolidation Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit
- Finance Senior Executive Months Sap Cognos Consolidation
- Gmp Recruit
- 12 Jan, 2018 6 days ago
Gmp Recruit urgently required following position for Finance Senior Executive Months Sap Cognos Consolidation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Senior Executive Months Sap Cognos Consolidation Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Recruit Jobs Details:
A well-established Investment Holding Firm.
Accounting & Reporting
- Maintain/review accounting records for investment holding entities on a monthly basis.
- Review and analyze financial results reported by property holding subsidiaries, including proper conversion from local GAAPs (especially China GAAP) to IFRS GAAP.
- Co-ordinate and liaise with fund managers, asset managers, investors, outsource accounting, tax agents on finance, reporting & tax matters, liquidity and cash-flow management, queries on portfolio’s performance & financial budget/forecasts.
- Review and report monthly cash position. Ensure optimal cash management by property holding subsidiaries.
- Assist in loan administration and ensure adherence to loan covenants.
- Payment, wire transfers processing & daily cash flow management of the investment holding entities.
- Assist in the annual external audit and tax, corporate secretarial compliance, fund compliance/corporate governance matters.
- Implement and ensure compliance with internal controls.
- Finance support to Group Finance on China Funds’ matters.
- Assist with fund consolidation and reporting to investors on a quarterly basis, half yearly investment committee’s meeting & ad-hoc reporting (as assigned).
- Assist client/Fund Managers with investors’ requests & inquiries on financial and accounting information.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of SAP & Cognos Controller (Consolidation) knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Consolidation experience is preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge in FRS.
- 6 Months' Contract.
- Working location: Raffles Place.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No: R1220374 (firstname.lastname@example.org)