Space Planner Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore
Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore urgently required following position for Space Planner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Space Planner Jobs Vacancy in Cbre Asia Pacific Singapore Jobs Details:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Serves as a primary interface and point of contact with client Property team & stakeholders for all space related requests
- Maintains & shares knowledge of current and future space needs and understanding of the business direction and changing workplace needs.
- Develop and maintain tracking mechanisms for occupancy management & forecasting.
- Direct engagement with client stakeholders facilitating discussion and programming of space requirements (headcount/growth, allocations, adjacencies, special support needs).
- Data analysis to proactively identify opportunities for optimization; agile working or vacancy reduction
- Educates and enforces relevant Property policies, standards and procedures.
- Respond to space recharge questions/challenges and facilitate cross-department journal/corrections
- Proactively provides input on process improvement
- Line management of Space Coordinators to ensure that all information in space management system is updated & accurate per account KPIs.
- Other duties may be assigned
- At least 4 years of progressive experience with space management: managing space allocation & occupancy data
- Must have experience in finding solutions for space requests: actively managing space vacancies, managed people moves of some complexities with dependencies
- Understand & can articulate the difference between a) occupancy b) utilization c) allocations; experience with cost allocations/recharge for space preferred
- Able to perform data analysis & create tailored reports
- Background from a company which has agile working environment, preferably participated in transitioning fixed desk teams to an agile working environment
- Soft skills needed: strong communication skills, good problem-solving abilities & a result-orientated focus, displays business acumen in their understanding of the financial impact of space & its importance
- Line managerial experience preferred