Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Group
Gmp Group urgently required following position for Accounts Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gmp Group Jobs Details:
Well established Japanese Manufacturing Firm.
- To process daily accounting activities such as payments and data input for supplier’s invoices timely.
- To maintain efficient and accurate accounting function.
- To fulfil other accounting responsibilities assigned by Finance Manager or Accounts Executive.
- Maintain proper vouching procedures for all invoices received.
- Ensure relevant documents such as Delivery Order, Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition are orderly attached.
- To liaise and clarify with various department for any discrepancy.
- Daily entry for AP invoices into SAP system.
- Payments processing based on invoice due date to suppliers via cheque, telegraphic-transfer, GIRO application and etc.
- Processes employee expense claims and staff reimbursement.
- Prepare journal entries and necessary vouchers.
- Monthly balance sheet schedule update.
- Assist to Accounts Executive on GST quarterly submission.
- Ensure all accounting documents are file on time.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by Finance Manager or Accounts Executive as required.
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Prior working experience in SAP is preferred.
- Team player with good initiative and interpersonal skills.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Working location: Jurong Island (Transport is provided from Jurong East MRT by 7.40am).
- Working hours: Mondays to Fridays, from 8.15am - 5.15pm.
- Fixed monthly allowances are provided to the successful candidate.