Data Entry Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joblers Pte Ltd
Joblers Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Data Entry Admin Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Admin Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Joblers Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Part-time / Temporary ( Entry Level / Junior Executive )
Immediate Start, For At Least 2 Months
Remuneration $19 hourly Profession Administrative / Clerical, Art / Creative / Design / Media Industry Retail / F&B / Service
Company Profile We provide professional staffing services and connect candidates with opportunities in a variety of specialties in Singapore.
The successful candidates will be responsible for logging entries of data entry professionals, recording and updating our Microsoft, system, making sure all information is recorded accurately and will provide general support within the team.
Job Description The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong typing, grammar skills, with good listening and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pro-actively logging entries of healthcare professionals
- Check the accuracy of the details we hold about individuals
- Create and manage contacts with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Attend and participate in weekly Data team meetings
- Provide activity reports as required
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prioritise / organise workflow
- Must be able to work co-operatively with other members of the Data Team
- Proven ability in a similar telephone-based role will be an advantage
- Proven ability in a customer-facing role will be an advantage
Instructions Interested? Please email your application letter demonstrating your suitability to the position along with your resume at email@example.com *protected email* Candidates who best match the selection criteria will be contacted shortly.
Please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate the requirements listed above.