Tax Associate Contract Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters
Robert Walters urgently required following position for Tax Associate Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tax Associate Contract Jobs Vacancy in Robert Walters Jobs Details:
An exciting Tax Associate (Contract) job has just become available at one of the most prestigious investment firms based in Singapore. You will be joining the investment services private market and finance department where you will be heavily involved in a number of tax projects (automation of processes, reporting and analytics). This is a role for a talented professional who has prior experience in working on similar tax projects.
About the Tax Associate (Contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be a part of the investment services private market and finance department that is responsible for providing operations and reporting support as well as budgeting, accounting, payment processing, cash management, tax and financial and management reporting services to all departments and corporate management companies.
- Assist with tax projects, including automation of tax processes, reporting and analytics which includes working with the team to determine user requirements, design, build, test, optimise and implement IT applications and solutions
- Using available data quality tools, work with the enterprise-wide team of data stewards to develop data quality profiles, rules and scorecards in line with business requirements and metrics
- Assist in tax compliance and tax operations including handling corporate tax matters
- A good degree / diploma in Accountancy, Finance or Banking, with at least four years' relevant experience in tax compliance / tax projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have a keen interest in / stay abreast of emerging technologies and business intelligence tools (data analysis, charting and visualisation skills, automation software)
- Experience in building dashboards and Business Intelligence visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlikview or Power BI is an added advantage
- Ability to manage assigned tasks independently and positively
- Demonstration of interests, to explore new ways of work or technologies
- Good communications with different levels of team members and stakeholders
- Result oriented and enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Tax Associate (Contract) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman