Global Partner Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Seagate
Seagate urgently required following position for Global Partner Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Partner Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Seagate Jobs Details:
You are responsible for managing and engaging the mid-size to small customers in the long tail
of global distribution markets. As a team leader, you will be driving the global engagement
engine (Seagate Partner Program), the learning management platform and other critical tools or
programs to cost-effectively and holistically engage, educate and grow customers in low touch
or e-touch efforts.
You should be someone who is customer-centric in your approach, has good knowledge of IT
distribution, digital marketing, CRM systems, and database. This includes leading the
development of marketing strategies, channel management, and product mix planning, financial
modeling, partner engagement, and communication. You will engage and collaborate with
business, marketing, sales, channel partners and global marketing teams (GMO) to help extend the reach of the program and acquire/retain members. You will be the primary contact window to
the GMO for the strategic, planning and operations of the partner program.
You will manage, guide and direct international team for their regional focus, investments and
support each regions’ for growth. You will be tracking performance of communications,
engagements, promotions, tools, usage and ideas at local levels to analyze what is working and
identify opportunities for optimization. Using data and analytics, you will ensure data is valid and
reliable providing insights to help develop higher ROI yielding promotional strategies, brand and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strategies to activate, engage and retain partners using digital marketing, messaging, incentives and social networking.
- Develop trigger campaigns to improve engagement and purchase frequency
- Build multi-tier and devices training platforms to enable extensive members’ training
- Analyze member behavioral patterns and develop relevant offers to drive website traffic and increase program visibility
- Create strategies to increase revenue and loyalty enrollment via e-Commerce channels including but not limited to email, website, mobile app, promotions and social media
- Support and enhance market, customer and vertical segmentation and establish a consistent process of engagement, communication and reward down the supply chain thru the partner platform.
- Support sales team in new market segments/verticals development and engage Seagate’s product and services package in support of identified strategic market segments.
- Align regional focus to global strategy and direction.
- Build partner program alliances with strategic IT companies and channel media/groups to establish the platform for new growth ventures.
- Manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels through e-mail and product promotions
- Oversee strategy and execution of new members enrolment and existing member retention/activation in SPP
- Work with cross-functional teams (web, app, direct mail, email, advertising, brands, merchandising, IT, social, mobile) to create and implement compelling messaging and offers to generate enrolment in SPP
- Manage marketing agencies to execute program strategies
- Ensure processes; database, business rules, and tools/system are audit compliance
- Manage 3rd party service providers operations, conduct QBR reviews with the regions and various stakeholders
- Optimize and/or maximize profit for the region with strategic business plan that delivers sustainable long-term revenue, profit and share growth
- Track and report partners’ quality and quantity metrics, result and institute improvement/enhancement plan together with sales. You will provide periodic reporting of partner program performance metrics on business contribution and quality metrics to senior executives.
- Responsible for product mix planning and up-selling programs in collaboration with sales, channel marketing and corporate to increase AUP and maximize the value of Seagate’s product portfolio.
- Manage the partner platform content, online activity and program roadmap, reward structure and eligibility, budgets, membership base, and profiling to deliver specific partner performance metrics on growth in members, revenue, profit and other quality metrics.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Marketing and Finance
- MBA or Master’s Degree preferred preferably in Marketing, Finance and/or Strategy
- 10 years of channel engagement experience with a minimum of 4 years in Channel and/or Consumer Marketing
- 3+ years developing, testing and implementing promotions
- 1-3 years working with digital marketing and POS systems
- Advanced PC skills in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to plan and implement strategic and tactical programs
- Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to generate campaign and program analysis and derive insights to drive business actions
- Proven track record in business growth and brand development in region
- Fluent in English (write and speak) and other local languages
- Ability to manage at a high level and be hands-on (detailed-oriented)
- Experience collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- Experienced in marketing through multiple channels: email, website, app, phone, direct mail, social media (Facebook, Twitter), mobile
- Thorough knowledge of sales and marketing operations